Monday, March 31, 2014

Happiness is a Truth: A PCV Day at the Beach!

     When we got back from our tech week on Friday, we had the next night off and were able to go to the beach!  On Saturday we left for Santa Clara, a beach about an hour away from our site in Santa Rita.  We rented two cabanas that were directly on the beach, it was a perfect set up!  Most of the people from my TE group went as well as some other people from the CEC group.  We spent the day hanging out in hammocks, playing frisbee, swimming, talking, and listening to music.  It was a much needed break from our busy schedules.
 The beach at Santa Clara was one of the best that I have ever been to!
 It was so nice to relax in the hammocks!
 I'm so lucky to have such awesome people in my group, we had a blast together!
At sunset, I went rock climbing with one of my friends and got an amazing view of the coastline!  

No comments:

Post a Comment